Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Empty Tube #125: Point Deep Cleansing Foam 🌸

It was last year when I purchased all the variants of Point cleansing foam in Al Maya Dubai. Was able to finish them but did not repurchase.
Point is a Korean brand of skin care and it seems like it is not as popular like the other brands. To think that this is very much affordable but not widely available in UAE market.
Writing this post as part of my documenting my Pan Project Progress. And for me to remember that once I tried this brand.
It is good and non drying but then sadly it is not available in my area. So even if I want to stick to this brand that would not be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment