Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Olens: Motive Silicone Hydrogel Gray πŸ’•

Photos Overload
From the third batch of my order from KLensPop. This is from Olens and it is called Motive Silicon Hydrogel Gray. Only last December 2016 when I started using contact lenses. Which becomes more comfortable, at least for me, than using my glasses which is now heavier. The downside of contact lenses is they are expensive in UAE market.
But as I browsed the net, my search led me to KLensPop. The most affordable contact lenses when on sale. And I was satisfied with my first purchase that I am now on my fourth. Even though taking photos takes time for me, I thought that it is worth it. To spread the word about them. To share the information. And show how beautiful actually the lenses are. So I will try to bring out my camera soon as take photos of other contact lenses as well.
As you can see it looks expensive as it comes in a bottle unlike the Freshlook in UAE. And as you can see from the photos the front and back of the bottles have English and Hangul description. Which is good for us non-Koreans. And it is ISO certified. Silicon Hydrogel contact lenses retail between 25USD to 60USD but I bought it on sale for only 6.50AED per pair and that is around 24AED only. So with my 166.50AED I got 6 pairs and the shipping fee was included in that amount. 
So far I do not have any issues with all the contact lenses I am wearing from this website. And this one that I am posting I will start wearing it after a week or two. I cannot afford to use them all at once. And I have to write down how many times I used a contact lenses and for how many days. 
This is how you open it and the down photo has quite a clear details about this contact lenses. It will expire after 4 years! I have taken some more photos which I will be adding as soon as I have the chance.
September 12, 2017: Adding a few more photos. Just because I found a spot in the tiny flat that is actually good for taking photos. Due to the light on that area. So on this next photo it shows well the top of the bottle when opened. Actually the part where the silver is ~ can be quite hard for me that I have to use tweezers to open it.
The Motive Silicon Hydrogel Gray inside the bottle. Because of these clear photos I want to take photos of my other contact lenses and share them over here. Yes by now I have at least 15 pairs if my memory serves me right. I am using a pair in the morning which I have to remove over lunch and I am not keen cooking and/or eating with my contact lenses on. The have to put it on again after lunch.
And here are the Motive Silicon Hydrogel Gray in the contact lens case. Anyway I wore it already over the weekend. Because I have black eyes that this gray does not really show much on my eyes. Not very visible.
I even took a photo of the empty bottles. This contact lenses actually upon first use has 6 months shelf life but it does not mean that one has to use it for 180 eyes. The recommended use is up to 30 times only. In the span of 6 months. And of course one has to really clean it well. That is why I bought myself 2 big bottles of contact lenses solution that I found on sale that I can use until December.
That's all for today and thanks for dropping by. Will see when can I have time again to take photos of my other lenses. As I cannot wait to share them too. Especially my favorite hybrid lenses. Ciao!

1 comment: