Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, October 6, 2017

Hybrid Contact Lens Green ๐Ÿ’•

This is called Hybrid contact lens. And once again photos overload just like my Olens: Motive Silicon Hyrdogel  in Gray color.
Last day of August 2017 when I placed my 4th order from KLensPop and here they are. I waited for almost two weeks for these lenses to come. From Seoul, South Korea to Ajman, UAE. Unfortunately I did not see that Blue was also available on a discounted price. So I was not able to include it in my said order. 
I will be showing only the Hybrid Green. because as you can see the expiration date in on 2022. I do not want to open them all at once. I cannot afford to use different contact lenses everyday as it will defy my purpose of saving money. The reason why I am ordering online from Korea whenever they are on sale is to save money. Because if money is not an issue then I will just buy from the nearby optical shop for contact lenses then.
It is okay if some are written in Hangul. I mean what else is there for me to know and be interested about? The contact lenses from KLensPop are all ISO Certified. No worries for me. Koreans are using contact lenses the same way they use makeup. So I believe that their contact lenses are highly regulated.
Original price is 18.00USD but then I got it on sale for only 6.50USD. Had I known that it is the best natural looking lenses, I would have purchase two pairs of each color of this line.
I do not know what is wrong with the Empost UAE. Because all the packages for sure are going through X-ray from the country of origin. Same thing once is reach the country of destination. So why on earth that they must open each and everything before handing them over to the customer? Their services was not like that before. If a criminal wants to send something illegal to they honestly believe the criminal will send it via Empost, just like that? And he was surprised (the customs officer) that he cannot see anything. The contact lenses are almost invisible against the light.
Sometimes I wish packages are just in transparent bubble wrap so no need for them to open it up. What if I order some undies online? Even the creams and makeup, they are now opening. What is the point of having an X-ray then? Instead of us moving forward, we seem to move backward. But then who am I for them to listen? Ooopps I am sorry for ranting. This post is supposed to show how pretty the contact lenses are.
If I to wear glasses they would surely keep on sliding from my eyes as the lenses has become heavier. So I opted into wearing contact lenses. Will only wear eyeglasses when I am in the airport where they might need retina scanning. But otherwise I will be sticking to contact lenses then.
Wonderful isn't it? Once used, the validity is up to 6 months. But do not wear it more than 30 times. As per KLensPop instructions: one must not wear contact lenses for more than 4 hours which is not possible for me. What I am doing is removing my contact lenses during lunch break.
This photo is from the website. Because when wearing them I cannot seem to get the right photo to make the contact lenses show. It does not have the ring that makes it looks like natural eye color. This is now my favorite kind of contact lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment