Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Daiso Product #15: Shoe Boxes

Shoe Box
Price: 9.00AED
Purchased at Daiso Dubai Mall

Just when I thought I have taken clear photos and now posting them only to see that no they are not. And the camera was on Automatic Mode. But then moving on.. I checked the available plastic shoe box at Carrefour and Tati Department Store both shops have but pricier than Daiso. So I went back to Daiso and purchased shoe boxes from them only. As I have said I'm cleaning up the room. And part of that cleaning up is letting go of so many item that's creating a clutter and mess in the room.

These shoes of mine are still all on fine condition so instead of throwing them away I'll just send them back home. For sure one of them can still use it. And to prevent any damages to the shoes I decided to put them individually in shoe boxes. At least it looks organized this way. My younger version wanted too many shoes even though I only have 2 feet. And now that I'm old all I'm seeing is a messy room and empty pocket. And so time to change before it becomes too late.

Daiso products that might be useful to you (but some where bad products for me):
Makeup Pouch
Eyeshadow Makeup
Creamy Blusher
Facial Plate
Aloe Makeup Remover
Charcoal Nose Strips
Ellefar Waterproof Mascara
Charcoal Cleansing Cream
Charcoal Face Mask
Clear Mascara
Sole Sap Sheet
Ellefar Water Pack Jelly
Blotting Paper

9 comments:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article. I will make sure to be reading your blog more. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Custom Product Boxes will increase your products sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here are ten top money saving best 2 stage snow blower offers on a range of machines which could keep you on the move while others slip and slide.best 2 stage snow blower under $1000

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vi bor overhovedet ikke i nærheden, men slår gerne vejen forbi, fordi maden bare er i orden. Det er nemt at bestille og betale i forvejen, så man bare lige skal samle maden op. Virkelig gode curries. Bindia.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bindia er helt klart et sted du Indian food kommer tilbage til. Vi gør, og vi hyggede os med vennepar. Maden, cocktails og betjeningen er i top.take away nørrebro Du er nødtil at booke bord, da det er eftertragtet. Vi havde gjort det, og vores bord klar da vi kom. Vi havde en fantastisk aften, og vores venner var vilde med stedet. Vi kommer helt sikkert igen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Har prøvet Bindia flere gange og bliver Indian food ved med at komme igen. Rigtig god mad, hyggelig stemning, god betjening - take away nørrebro kan klart anbefales!

    ReplyDelete


  6. 5 - 12 Test Bank for Accounting Principles, Eleventh Edition 5 - 13 Accounting for question hub Merchandising Operations CHAPTER 5 ACCOUNTING FOR MERCHANDISING OPERATIONS Summary of Questions by LEARNING Objectives and Bloom’s Taxonomy Item LO BT Item LO BT Item LO BT Item LO BT Item LO BT True-False chemistry Statements 1. 1 C 10. 3 C 19. 5 K 28. 5 K sg37. 2 K 2. 1 C 11. 3 C …

    ReplyDelete



  7. Full-Length Chapters Available In Launchpad! BRIEF CONTENTS INTRODUCTION TO question hub ENVIRONMENTAL, SCIENCE, AND INFORMATION LITERACY CHAPTER 1 ENVIRONMENTAL LITERACY AND THE GOAL OF SUSTAINABILITY 2 ON THE ROAD TO COLLAPSE CHAPTER 2 SCIENCE LITERACY AND THE PROCESS OF SCIENCE 22 SCIENCE chemistry AND THE SKY CHAPTER 3 INFORMATION LITERACY AND TOXICOLOGY 42 TOXIC BOTTLES? HUMAN POPULATIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH CHAPTER 4 HUMAN POPULATIONS 62 ONE-CHILD CHINA GROWS UP CHAPTER 5 ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH …

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. If you want about top iphone app development.

    ReplyDelete